Monday, September 10, 2012

Where and when to study?

The best time to study for me is during the day, if I read something pass 8 pm I just fall sleep. That's why I decided to study in the morning 2 hours before work and during the afternoon 2 hours after work.
As important is to choose the right time as to choose the right place to study. My favorite places to study is my office in the early morning where few people is in the building and my living room in the afternoon when my husband is taking his class.
        • ~ AGENDA~
    • 5:00  am to 6:00  am = Wake up and go to work
    • 6:00  am to 8:00  am = Study time (office)
    • 8:00  am to 4:00  pm = Work
    • 4:00  pm to 5:00  pm = Go home
    • 5:00  pm to 7:00  pm = Study time (home)
    • 7:00  pm to 8:00  pm = Exercise / clean
    • 8:00  pm to 9:00  pm = Cook 
    • 9:00 pm to 10:00 pm = Go to sleep

I wake up early on weekends while my husband take advantage to sleep until noon. I'm planning to study from 7 am to noon. 
I'm going to try this and see if it works for me!  

1 comment:

  1. An ambitious, but completely doable plan! I also find studying before work works well for me.

    ReplyDelete